Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Winners -- Challenge #39 - Color Challenge

Hello! I hope you are staying warm and dry! We are in the middle of a blizzard here. If you have to go out in this horrible weather, stay safe!

The entries for last week's color challenge were just gorgeous! The DT really enjoyed looking at your projects.

Don't forget you still have time to join our latest challenge, "Chinese New Year - Celebrate Asia".
Here's our random winner of the color challenge:



Congratulations! As mentioned in the last challenge, The prize is four INDIVIDUAL sentiment sets from the Raindrop Echo Designs Digital Collection AND a custom watermark/signature set from the Custom Designs Section. Please email us at sentimentalsundays@raindropecho.com to get details about your prize :)


And here's our Top Three chosen by the DT members:




#16 - Jean




Congratulations! Please feel free to grab the blinkie on the sidebar (the code you need is below it) and display it proudly on your blogs! You earned it :)


Congratulations to all our winners!

Make sure to come back on Sunday for a new challenge and freebie :)



5 comments:

~Jennifer Rose~ said...

Awesome! Thank you!!

I have candy up for grabs on my blog!

Hugs, JennRo
http://jennro7781.blogspot.com

Jean McKenzie said...

Thank you for choosing my card as one of the top three - really exciting for me! The entries were gorgeous!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Thank you for choosing me for the top three, I am flattered. I have to thank you for the great color chose and sentiment ;)

Rosemary said...

hey ladies... thanks for picking my card for the top 3!!

Rose said...

Congrats ladies :) fantastic cards!