Sunday, June 15, 2014

Challenge #211: Animals

Welcome to another Sentimental Sunday!
Thanks so much to everyone who played along in last week's "ANY-thing Goes" challenge.
I know it was an easy challenges, but we have the hard task ahead, of selecting TOP 5.
Be sure to stop back on Wednesday and see who our random winners are. 

This week's Sponsor is:

Donating:  3 digital images, winners choice

This week's challenge is:
 ANIMALS
(plus a sentiment)

This week we are dedicating our challenge to our 4-legged friends.  We want to see animals that can actually be a household pet.  Examples of these are: dogs, cats, fish, snakes, frogs, hermit crabs, tarantulas, ferrets, birds, hamsters...etc. 
So PLEASE no butterflies and ladybugs. 

using Love Pets


Karolina
using Dog Angel



Rachael

using Love Pets


Coming Soon

Rose

using Dog Angel

Sandy

using Chameleon



**************************************


When uploading to SCS, PCP, SNR, or other galleries, please use the keyword "sentimentalsundays" Thank you!

5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

such wonderful cards DT.

gr karin

Calypso said...

Thank yout Karin... I love these ladies.

Chriss America Real said...

This was a fun challenge. I know that I put a donkey on there but I have known people that keep donkeys for pets if you don't feel that this applies to the challenge...sigh...I will understand.

Hugs,
Louie's Mom

Chriss America Real said...

This was a fun challenge. I know that I put a donkey on there but I have known people that keep donkeys for pets if you don't feel that this applies to the challenge...sigh...I will understand.

Hugs,
Louie's Mom

Jane Savage said...

Hi! I was the winner of Challenge #207 Funky Flowers on May 28th and despite sending 3 emails I have heard nothing yet! I guess I have forfeited my prize by now which is a shame.