Sunday, June 22, 2014

Challenge #212: When I GROW up.....

Welcome to another Sentimental Sunday!
Thanks so much to everyone who played along in last week's "Animals" Challenge.
Be sure to stop back on Wednesday and see who our random winner is and who has been chosen to be in our Top 3!

This week's Sponsor is:
Polkadoodles Digi
Donating: 3 images. The same ones used by the DT.

This week's challenge is:

When I GROW up....
(plus a sentiment)

I love asking my 4 y/o what he wants to be when he grows up.  With a proud and focused voice he will tell you that he wants to be a FIREMAN.  He goes on to tell you that he has to work and study hard to be a good one.  I believe in my heart he will indeed become just that.  So I want to dedicate this challenge to all our little people's out there.
We want to see images of professions...It can be a Dr, nurse, skateboarder, artist, groomer, hairstylist, gardener...etc.

using Drummer Troy

using Fireman Jim
 

Chitra
using Fireman Jim

Tor
using Ballerina


**************************************

When uploading to SCS, PCP, SNR, or other galleries, please use the keyword "sentimentalsundays" Thank you!

1 comment:

Carla S. said...

Adorable DT creations! Thanks for the fun challenge!