Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Winners Challenge #243: Anything Goes

Hello Sentimental Sundays Followers!
Well I am seriously sorry about getting the winners posts, posted!!!  This clod/flu...whatever it is has really taken me down of the count and it's taking me a little bit longer to get back on my feet and in the full swing of things.  So thank you for your patience.  
I need to mention this before I get to today's post...We had to delete quite a few entries because they had no sentiment!!  That is the whole point of our challenge blog!!!  You must have a sentiment somewhere on your project and we must be able to see it!!
Also, please make sure you link back to the actual challenge and not the blog, this will also disqualify your entry.  If you ever have any questions about our rules, they are posted on the right hand side of the blog for your reference. 

So without further ado, here are the winners and TOP 4's. 

****************

Last week's sponsor was:    
Sweet Pea Stamps 

Winner is:
(Selected by random and notified)

Congratulations Winner !!!!!!
You have one week to claim your prize.
Please email us at sentimentalsundaysblog at gmail.com to get details about your prize. Please keep in mind, I only check this email once a week.  So you will hear from me, by the latest next Wednesday.  Thank you for your patience and understanding. 

And here's our Top Three chosen by the DT members
44. Min hobbyverden: Nyfødt kort til ei prinsesse

69. Coldwaters2
Congratulations Top 4!
Please feel free to grab the blinkie on the sidebar (the code you need is below it) and display it proudly on your blogs! You earned it :)

4 comments:

~ginny said...

There is no winner listed???

Beebeebabs said...

Thank you very much - I am one of the winners but having a hard time sending a email to claim my prize - not sure if the email you gave me is correct!!!

Beebeebabs said...

Having a very hard time sending a email to claim my prize!!!

Beebeebabs said...

I guess you changed your mind because I haven't heard anything and never received my prize. I guess its too late even though I contacted you the same day I won or you just changed your mind. I give up!!!